Sydney did great today! Her teacher said she knows everything she needs to know. It looked like they had her do counting and writing her numbers, write her name, rhyming games and things like that. She was in the room by herself with her teacher for it. I just went in afterward so the teacher could talk to me. I was pretty distracted, though, because I had the boys with me, too, and Ethan had been naughty the WHOLE time! But she seemed very comfortable there with her teacher and I think she'll really do well in school!
6 years ago

2 comments:
They had the assesments before Kindergarten started? They're sort of doing that here, too, but ours is next Tuesday. They said they'll be doing "end of the year" assesments, just to see if there's any kids who are that much ahead of the game. I'm just hoping Koby at least falls in the "normal" range, lol! It's no surprise that Sydney did so well! I know she's a very smart little girl. She amazes me whenever I see her how "grown up" she is! :)
Yeah Sydney! That is awesome. It is always stressful wondering if you have tought them enough. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment