The kids seemed to be having a great time hanging out with each other,
running all over the house.
And such a cute smile!
Sheldon, Kelsey's oldest, wanted to join in the fun game that the dads were playing.
Shock shock: Ethan wouldn't sit still for a picture! He was having too much fun!
Abbie has the cutest frown! I don't think she was meaning to frown, but look how cute that is!
Allie is Kelsey's second. She's the same age, roughly, as Ethan. Such a cute little princess. And also very willing to smile for the camera (how do you guys do it?)Look at this cute little chubs. I LOVE him!! This is Jaxon ( I think I spelled it right), Anna's second child. He's a month younger than Cole - so that makes him about 3+ months now.
Sydney and Sheldon posed for a pic. They hit it off pretty well.
I'm really glad we were able to get together. It was so much fun - and now we have kids that love to play together, too. It's great!



3 comments:
Them are some KYOOOT kiddies! Wow- I didn't realize Anna had a 2nd one! Looks like Sydney found her future husband. ;) I wish I could get my girls to let me pierce their ears like Kelsey's daughter- it looks so cute! Just the house I see in the background is gorgeous! *sigh*
I'm so glad you got pictures of our fun night. Sheldon talks about Sydney and that she was so nice to him... and that she is cute too. :)
Lisa~ Thanks for thinking my house is gorgeous... We have put a lot into making it what we want. I was also going to tell you that Ryan took Allie to get her ears pierced. I think it helps when they are younger too.
Post a Comment