Okay, my pictures are going to be all jumbled, because I don't have the time to rearrange them all! For Thanksgiving, we ventured down south to be with my family.
Sydney and her cousin, Brittany. Brittany is a couple years older than Sydney, but they really enjoyed each other's company this weekend. Everywhere you looked, they'd be together.
We went up to Zion's National Park on Saturday, instead of doing our usual tree-hunting, and went for a short hike up one of the trails. Here's Sydney posing for a pic.
Saturday night, my grandmother, Emma, stopped by to say hello.
Here's a picture of her with me and my sisters.
Here's the big group family photo taken Thanksgiving day. Boy our family sure is getting big!
Here's the big group family photo taken Thanksgiving day. Boy our family sure is getting big!(well, big for US)
Here's a snap of just the kids, plus Dodger, Ashlee's dog.
Here's a really cute family picture of my sister Lisa and her crew. Oldest to youngest: Lisa and Benji, Jordyn, Brittany, Koby and Ryan. We took this on a cool rock up Zion's.
Thanksgiving Day, again. Me, Sydney and Ethan.
Here's my sister Ashlee taking Ethan for a ride down this huge steep rock. All of the kids, including Wendell, enjoyed climbing and sliding down this thing.

My baby sister, Ashlee, and her fiance Coden. Plus Dodger, their first child.
I really like this one of Lisa and Benji. Such a cute couple! (although Lisa will rag on herself till the cows come home....)
Here's Cole, on our hike.
Ethan snuggling with Wendell.
Again, up at Zion's Nat'l Park, my parents and all the grandkids.
When at my parents' house, we usually spend all of our time playing games. This is our Settler's of Catan game, which we were trying to teach to the family. It's a complicated game, and we still didn't understand all the rules, but it ended up being fun!
I don't have all the pictures from the weekend on my computer (hence, I stole half of these from Lisa's blog!), and I don't have time to track them down from one of Wendell's computers....so this will have to suffice! I regret I don't have the one of just my parents. It was cute!
Here's a snap of just the kids, plus Dodger, Ashlee's dog.
Here's a really cute family picture of my sister Lisa and her crew. Oldest to youngest: Lisa and Benji, Jordyn, Brittany, Koby and Ryan. We took this on a cool rock up Zion's.
Thanksgiving Day, again. Me, Sydney and Ethan.
Here's my sister Ashlee taking Ethan for a ride down this huge steep rock. All of the kids, including Wendell, enjoyed climbing and sliding down this thing.
My baby sister, Ashlee, and her fiance Coden. Plus Dodger, their first child.
I really like this one of Lisa and Benji. Such a cute couple! (although Lisa will rag on herself till the cows come home....)
Here's Cole, on our hike.
Ethan snuggling with Wendell.
Again, up at Zion's Nat'l Park, my parents and all the grandkids.
When at my parents' house, we usually spend all of our time playing games. This is our Settler's of Catan game, which we were trying to teach to the family. It's a complicated game, and we still didn't understand all the rules, but it ended up being fun!
I don't have all the pictures from the weekend on my computer (hence, I stole half of these from Lisa's blog!), and I don't have time to track them down from one of Wendell's computers....so this will have to suffice! I regret I don't have the one of just my parents. It was cute!

5 comments:
Again, cute pictures. Sorry we missed you guys. We got to your parent's house after you had gone home. Maybe next time.
LOL!! You are the sweetest thing. :) Really. :)
Oh, and I'll e-mail you the pic of mom & dad so you can blog it. :)
CYOOOT pics!!!! ;) ;)
tell lisa that i LOVE that picture of her - i think she looks VERY stunning and pretty in it.
-wendy
I love the pictures of you guys. What a cute family! I really love the one of you and the kids you look great!
Tell Wendell that Lisa drags that camera everywhere she goes now. The designated camera girl.
Thanks again. Benji
Post a Comment