Wednesday was a fun day for our Precious. A month ago or so, Wendell purchased tickets to the "Princess Wishes" Disney on Ice show in Salt Lake - for a special Daddy/Daughter date. Then a couple of days ago, Sydney got an invitation to a "princess" birthday party for Wednesday afternoon - the same day as the show. It was perfect because she had to dress up as a princess for the party, and she was dressing up for the show, too!
I did her hair all fancy.
And practically forced her to wear the dress from Ashlee's wedding because: #1 - her "princess" dresses are getting pretty ragged, and #2 - I am worried she's going to grow out of it before she gets to wear it very often. She was okay with it.
Wendell took my little camera with him to pick up Sydney from the party and head to Salt Lake. She was pretty upset about having to leave early - as you can see here. But her friend opened Sydney's gift right then so she could watch.
On the way down to Salt Lake, Sydney and Wendell stopped at Arby's for dinner. Sydney LOVES roast beef sandwiches.

Can you tell she's thinking Arby's? (look above....)
This is the best pic from the show - she was loving it, obviously. :)
Hopefully this will be a memory she'll cherish -
Hopefully this will be a memory she'll cherish - a special date with dad doing something she loved.

8 comments:
Heather, she is by far the most beautiful little girl in the world! (Well, besides mine, lol). She looked so beautiful- you always do the prettiest hairstyles! What a fun and exciting day for her! Tell her I think her wrapping job is awesome! I like your idea about a small allowance- you'll have to let me in on how much you pay and how often, because I LOVE the idea of teaching your kids the value of money at such a young age.
She looks like she had a really fun day! And I loved your pictures of the wedding!
That sounds like so much fun. Daddy-daughter dates are the best. I still have them with my dad. She looks so pretty all dressed up.
How cute. I hope that Dan wants to do those kinds of things with our girls. I love the "self portrait" of Wendell and Sydney it's so cute. Sydney's hair is very cute too, good job.
The cutest idea ever! I am sure that she will Cherish it forever. loved the hair great job Heather. A princess for a whole day wow!
Sorry, that delete was mine. Let's try again, lol:
btw- I love your map- yours seems to be working better than mine! Yours is accurate, but mine will say "2" visits even though I get comments from 5 diff people. Lol. I also think it's cool how spread out your visitors are!
What an absolute blast for Sydney! I loved doing daddy daughter dates with my dad when I was younger. I have to say that I'm SO impressed that you were able to do her hair so cute - kudos.
Post a Comment