So I went through all of the pictures and picked out a few faves to post on my blog....and ended up with over 40! So we'll see how this posting goes. Here is the first attempt. I'm not a pro at posting a million pictures, so I'm not sure if it'll work or not. Crossing my fingers!
Here are a few cute ones before the ceremony started:
Lisa's boys, R and K, then my dad holding the bouquet and pondering life.



Dad walking Ashlee down the aisle. They're about to make a left turn onto the "runway".

The ceremony was performed by my uncle, who is a bishop. He said some really great things.


I love this picture because it shows a blonde, brunette and redhead. I just think it looks cool. I'd be standing up there right next to blondie (Lisa) if I weren't running around taking these pictures!

A nice candid moment.
All of the bridesmaids. Lisa, Chauntel, Ashlee (in the middle, in case you were wondering), Kate (redheaded friend) and me. :)
Groomsmen. They're so tuff.
Mom and Dad during the ceremony. Hey! Pay attention you two! This is an important day in your daughter's life! lol. :)
G'ma and G'pa. Aaawww.
Benji, my BIL. I like this shot a lot.
Lisa and Benji and their fam.
We attempted to also get a nice posed family pic.....but alas it didn't work as well for us.....and why was Sydney holding that basket?
Oh, don't worry. I have PLENTY more to post.You don't have to read all my nonsense, just enjoy the photos.


3 comments:
Okay- I am LOVING those pics!!!! I can't WAIT to give you a nice long photo order!!!! I'm so glad I look better in YOUR photos! I was counting on those family pics for weeks! Tell your hubby thank you, and tell him that I think he's an amazing photographer. :)
EEEEK! I wanna see MORE! ;) Do you have any of the bride and groom posing afterwards?
The pictures look great Heather! you do a great job.
Post a Comment