Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Check out this website:





The creator of this seat was our bishop when we were dating and going to a student ward.

He had Wendell do the product photos a couple of years ago, and here's Ethan posing in the seat. I didn't know he had Ethan's picture on his website until today.


And here's a plug for the seat: WE LOVE IT.

I take it with me when we travel and it's so easy to cart around and fits onto most tables.

If you're looking for a good portable kid seat, this one is great. Cole uses it now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Ethan but I have to say that picturing Sidney in a zucchini is the best story I've heard yet... Way to stick to your guns. I do not look forward to those battles.

Anonymous said...

You know I love your blog. I do peak in every now again, so it's not in vain! I'm just bad about leaving comments. So kudos! You always do a great job, make perfect comments and have great photos. And the page color scheme is wonderful too. You've got the cutest kids!

-Tracy

Anonymous said...

I've always loved that seat, too. Too bad I don't have little kiddies to use it!

Anonymous said...

We had a similar one for Mason and Jeff. They are so much better than High Chairs because the kid can sit at the table with everyone else. We used ours camping all the time too.
Love the zucchini story!

Unknown said...

You guys (or should I say Ethan is) are FAMOUS, and I know you! :) LOL. All joking aside, I think that's totally awesome.