Friday, August 1, 2008

The sydney-ism

I'm moving this from the side-bar because I want it saved in my blog archives. So if you've already read it, just ignore this post! :O)

Sydney has been in need of a new swimsuit. Since they are all being clearanced out right now, I took her to find one. Well, the first store we went to only had bikinis left. I told her she can't have a bikini and the fight was on. "But I've seen girls wearing them at the pool and I think they're cute!"I persisted.Later on at our second store, she saw that there were only bikinis and that was it."Well, it looks like you're just going to have to get me a zucchini!"Me: "What was that?""All they have are zucchinis left, so I guess we have to get a zucchini."The next day when I reminded her of her slipup and how funny it was she laughed and said: "You should put that up on your blog!"We finally found a really cute one-piece with a darling wrap-around swim skirt at K-Mart. Persistence wins!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I, Wes, am checking and/or reading your blog on a daily basis. I especially enjoyed your posting about your allergies to lemonaide.

Anonymous said...

Of course I'm THRILLED with your recent explosion of posts- wooohooo! Oh, and I like your links on your sidebar- cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

Its still cute!

Anonymous said...

i am checking to see if this works heather. Elese