Monday night we had our annual Pace Reunion at Cherry Hill.
All of my pictures for this post are a little out of focus because I didn't start taking pictures until it started getting dark...and we didn't bring our flash. I did try to brighten them a little, though.
Sydney wasted no time making a new friend soon after we arrived. I don't know this girl's name, but they were two peas in a pod. Wendell's Aunt Sue, whom I don't have a picture of, had several things to keep kids entertained. Sydney was in heaven.
The funny thing about this reunion is that we all travel down to Layton for this reunion and then we just sit around with our own family most of the time. Here is Lawrence, Wendell's oldest brother, showing off a Viper he was able to borrow from his friend/boss (?) for a class reunion he had that weekend. Wendell got to go for a ride in it. I hear it's a pretty bumpy ride, though.








3 comments:
I'm just going to guess what Wendell is doing, even though I'm not 100% sure....was he talking?
Looks like fun. I've only been mini golfing at Cherry Hill, and that's when Dan and I were dating!
Your kids are so cute.
I just can't believe it- Cole's a blondie! He's so dang adorable!!
Lol- looks like Wendell was taking over the crowd again.... was that it?
Cute kids as always. I love reunions.
Post a Comment