Friday, August 22, 2008

"back to school" night

Last year, they changed the boundaries in this part of the valley for the elementary schools. Sydney went to Providence Elementary, which we loved, last year. But this year she is in River Heights Elementary. I'm sure it's a great school too.
We just have to get adjusted to the little differences.


We brought our camera so there are plenty of pix. Sydney loved meeting with her teacher and seeing the faces of the kids she'll be in class with. There is one girl she knows really well, and one boy who was on her soccer team. The rest are total strangers. not for long...


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Changing schools can be fun, ask Lena! She looks so cute!

Amanda said...

Oh sure you two all was one uping me on pictures. Just kidding I love them. Looks like Sydney has a great teacher. Good luck Sydney

Anonymous said...

That's one cool looking school! Looks like Sydney had a fun back-to-school night- I love the pics you guys took- so fun! And you ALWAYS have her dressed SO stylish and cutesy- I really need to get some fashion tips from you, lol!

Anonymous said...

Sydney is a darling girl I'm sure she will adjust fine to a new school. I wish her luck!

Kelseybob said...

Oh my gosh all day school. What a big kid!

Unknown said...

She looks so cute and grown up. I hope the new school turns out to be great too.

Jamie Jo said...

Awesome pictures! That is lucky to have a professional photographer for a hubby! Sydney looks so darling. We should get Ethan and Spencer together to play. He misses the big kids, too. And Milly doesn't always cut it for him. Maybe she and Cole could hang out.

Kristy said...

Great photos. I keep trying to keep an eye out for interesting photo ops, but can't quite get it right...they look great! And Sydney looks so cute...