HaPpY aNnIvErSaRy you two!! I am SO bad with remembering things! I keep thinking your anniversary is in SEPTEMBER!! Gah. Love you tonz anyway! What did you do to celebrate? ;)
Lover of chocolate, crafting, knitting and cooking. Not too awesome at anything, but always willing to try. Enjoyer of fiction books that have happy endings. Who can't cook hash browns. Mother of 4 lovely and crazies. Wife.
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! I hope you did something wonderful.
Happy anni!
We are so proud of you guys! We love you so very much!
Mom and Dad
(dakine)
Blissful that is funnny! Happy Anniversary. You guys are such a great couple. As cheesy as that sounds!!!
HaPpY aNnIvErSaRy you two!! I am SO bad with remembering things! I keep thinking your anniversary is in SEPTEMBER!! Gah. Love you tonz anyway! What did you do to celebrate? ;)
Happy Anniversary!! 9 years! Wow! Cute couple!
Post a Comment