Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random

Here are some random photos. Some of these things happened earlier on this month.
Western Night at Sydney's school. Dads and daughters. Square dancing.

I learned a delicious pretzel recipe. Check out the recipe blog link to the right.
Came home from church to our Carbon Monoxide detector going off - showing a reading.
We had to call the fire department to come check it out.
They detected some Carbon Monoxide- but it went away after awhile.Ethan has spent the last 10 days earning stickers by staying dry through his naps. The final reward: a Buzz Lightyear toy. He's now into Toy Story.
Cole does this cute thing when he's tired. He grabs his hair right there and pulls on it or rubs it. I think it's because since he was born I've always run my fingers through his hair when I laid him in his crib. So cute.

He's a happy kid.

Stay tuned for more....

4 comments:

Da Kine said...

These pictues are precious!
Da Kine

WonderKitty said...

Those are adoarble pictures. I have recently had an experience with carbon monoxide. We needed our furnace replaced!

Anonymous said...

I remember my daddy-daughter square dancing date way back when I was in elementary! Way cute!

Love Ethan's jacket on the buzz pic- and what a neat idea- a "dry" chart- I need to do one for Brittany!!

So cute- Cole and his little fettish. ;)

And- holy SCARY!! Mom was telling me about your carbon monoxide scare! Yikes! I'm glad everything is fixed now- do you know what caused it? Freaky! I need to put that on our "must-do-asap" list- get co detectors!!!

Cute pics! Love the updates. :)

Anonymous said...

So much!! Love the pictures!!

We had our Carbon Monoxide detector go off. We called Qwestar and had them come out and they couldn't find anything (After of course evacuating my kids during nap time.) It went off several more times that same week. It turns out we have a faulty reader and need to get a new one.

Congrats on the Chart we start potty training Abbie next week and I am scared to death, but she seems excited so hopefully...