Happy Foods:
BANANAS
Stress and the lack of magnesium are so closely related that it is advisable for those who lead a very fatiguing life to add foods rich in magnesium, such as bananas. Increasing the intake of magnesium reduces anxiety and makes for better sleeping.
Other sources of magnesium are walnuts, legumes, vegetables and wheat germ.
ORANGES
Two glasses (350 ml.) of fresh orange juice are enough to diminish nervousness, bad moods and depression; low lack of vitamin C, the nutrient which favors the secretion of noradrenaline, could provoke irritability and dejectedness.
Also, not eating foods rich in said vitamin prevents the organism from absorbing the iron necessary for fighting fatigue.
6 years ago

2 comments:
That is interesting...I think I need more bananas and OJ!
Keep up the food tips! Then I won't have to pay buku bucks to hear it from a "fat doctor". ;) Love the tips, I really do. Seriously- keep posting. I think you should dedicate one day a week for this. Think about it.
So- you're telling me if I eat more bananas and OJ, I can flush my happy pills down the drain? :)
Post a Comment