We had a great Halloween! Dinner and trunk-or-treating with the in-laws. Then back to our neighborhood for a quick up-and-down one of the streets. The kids really didn't get as much candy this year, but it was all GOOD candy. So no complaints. Plus not a lot of extras for me to pig out on....which is a good thing. :)

Our little Dorothy. I made Sydney's dress. Kinda proud of myself....it actually looks like a dress. :O)

Meeee-ow...

Ethan was going to be Buzz Lightyear, and Cole was going to be Wall-e. But at the last minute, Ethan decided he couldn't bear to have Cole wear "his" Wall-e costume, so he changed his mind. Which was perfect because Cole LOVED being Buzz. Nice.

Best Cousins: Walle and Thomas.
4 comments:
That is funny. When I first saw the picture before I read your post, I thought that Ethan had moved on past Wall-E and was surprised to see him in the costume. It is funny (except when it produces tears like at my house) when kids get possesive about their old toys that they haven't seen in months.
Also, WOW on Syndey's costume. I am impressed. I did everything I could to avoid sewing a Halloween costumel, so I am doubly impressed.
AND...I love your costume!
So cute! I love it when they don't get quite so much candy. We didn't get a TON this year, but I left a few bags at home when we went to the trunk or treat thinking we would need some here, but we were gone all night. So we ended up with tons of candy anyway...ha!
Oh, Heather- the Dorothy costume turned out adorable! What a suzy-homemaker you are. :) And ROFL about Ethan's Wall-E/possessive thing- that's totally my kids and Mario and Luigi. Now I need to post my Halloween pics! Oh, and you & Wendell- reow! :)
Hi! Remember me? Yeah, it's been a long time since I've left you a comment. I swear that I do read your blog still, I'm just too lazy to leave comments, sorry!
We did have fun times together. Every year Dan tells me, "Oh, it's Baconfest!" LOL :)
Your costumes are great! Looks and sounds like you had fun.
BTW, I wouldn't care if you added me to your blog list! LOL ;)
Post a Comment