I love to keep things simple. And this pattern is so easy to make I love it. I moved my ribbons further out than she did, and now I wish I had just stuck to the pattern. Gosh darnit. That's what I get for over-thinking it.
But I think it still turned out cute.



3 comments:
ADORABLE!!! You are so talented! But you really need to STOP making things for baby princess, because then there'll be nothing left to give you! LOL! Btw- do you have a "theme" for baby? I'm getting a "floral" theme? Like for example, I loved the whole cowpoke/cowboy theme for my boys when they were little.... just wondering if you had a specific type of thing/theme for the baby. NO REASON whatsoever... just....~wondering~. Lol.
ha ha. no I don't have a theme. I kind of care more about matching the colors in her nursery together. but as far as everything else goes, I don't have a theme. I know, you're not the first to tell me to stop making things! lol. I guess I'll stop after I make the chunky baby blanket that I'm knitting. Or maybe after the legwarmers....
She's gonna be the diva of fashion before she's a week old! LOL! I can't wait to see the leg warmers!! And seriously. You'll have to teach me to knit one of these days, because I want to be the coolest grandma when the day comes. :) Or maybe I can start making things for the kids' dowry....
Post a Comment