Monday, September 27, 2010

Getting Crafty

This is the pattern of the baby quilt and bumper for our little girl to come. I should have taken a picture of the whole set. What was I thinking? Anyway, one word comes to mind when I look at this ultra-pink bedding: ADORABLE!

So, I'm now endeavoring to decorate the nursery. I bought some canvas boards and painted them (after mixing and mixing to match the pinks to the quilt- and they really match, even though you can't tell from the pictures), then mod podged some paper cut out in the shape of the tulips from the pattern. I was quite pleased with myself. 

And what does my critic (aka: Sydney) say? "It looks kind of silly."

Oh well. Can't please everybody.

But she did like this, which is something else I made the other night.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOOOOOOVE it!!! Seriously, Heather- you've got some major crafty talent! :)

Amanda said...

Seriously impressed!!!