Monday, October 4, 2010

Family Reunion

In July we got to do some camping- with the family reunion and our bear lake trip. For the reunion, we drove up near Swan Valley, Idaho to a cabin called Twin Piney Lodge. This is the place Wendell's extended family has held their reunions for YEARS. 

*check out that HUGE slide* 
It was definitely the funnest scariest slide I have ever done. You ride down on carpet pieces. The kids loved it. Well, Sydney never dared try it alone, but who can blame her. I almost didn't even try it...not until the very last minute before we left. 

Here are some pics from the weekend. 

We like to high-roll it. Here's our 1987 tent trailer. Look at all those patches. And more holes created each time we used it. Since then we have purchased a new canvas top and it is very nice! 




I was about 5 months pregnant here and mostly just looking bloated and overweight. Nice.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That slide looks awesome! And what a dream to spend the night in a cabin on the beach.

Greg and Lindsay said...

I love all the fun posts & activities!! We really need to get together before the baby comes!