Monday, October 4, 2010

Bear Lake Camping Trip

 We've made it an annual thing to go camping at Bear Lake each summer. And to do some sea-dooing. This year, we were fortunate that some awesome friends in the neighborhood let us take their sea-doo up with us. 

We camped at Rendezvous campground with our rocking tent trailer (see my reunion post below for a picture). The spot I had reserved turned out to have a sweet little path straight down to a small patch of beach. It was pretty private and secluded. 

My brother and sister-in-law, Lawrence and Shauna, camped up there with us with 3 of their kids. And William and Tracy with their two kids came up for a couple of hours here and there. I wish we had more pictures of everyone. But here are a few! I'll have you know, I sported a MATERNITY swimsuit. I think that makes me pretty brave. Or inconsiderate of others' eyeballs. I don't know. 









Wendell really wants to get a sea-doo. Hmmmm. We'll see if that pans out for our trip next year.


Scroll down to see pix of us at our family reunion...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How FUN! Love it when you find a fun area that's secluded. Wish Bear Lake was closer- we'd be joining you all the time! :)

Russ and Em said...

I think you are awesome for wearing the suit!