Here's a sweet one of Ethan holding Lily.
The kids are VERY in-love with her and always want to hold her.
Before she was born I was a little obsessed with making legwarmers. I have several pair made, but my sewing maching broke, so I wasn't able to finish all of them. Here are a couple. The first set is made from a pair of socks, the second set is made from a dollar store super-soft scarf. I'll post the links for the instructions when I remember....he he.
In the above picture you can also see the chunky baby blanket I knitted for her. I talked about making it on my other blog, but never posted finished pictures of it.
The other day, I did a little impromptu photo shoot with Lily after her bath.
So here are a few of our faves:
Nothing professional or fancy, but she sure is a little cutie!








5 comments:
Beautiful!! She's so tiny- I love her tiny little tongue, lol. She definately looks like the rest of your kids! I wish we were there to snuggle her to pieces! :)
WOW!! You are super mom. I will never get close to that crafty. I can only look on in awe!
What a beautiful baby she is!
she is SOOOOOOOOOOO tiny!!
Post more pics of my Lily boo! Btw- I am updating my blog daily, now.... hint, hint.....
Post a Comment