Sunday, June 15, 2014

day 6 - raining and stormy outside

It was kind of a lazy day today. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got your blog address again after a long absence, so I will comment for all of this year's posts together! I LOVE IT!! I love seeing you and Ashlee's adventures in pictures. I am extremely jealous, it will kind of be like you're on a summer-long vacation, the way you guys are able to see so many new places and tourist spots that I may never get to see myself. BUT I am so glad you guys are posting it all so I can be there vicariously through you. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Uh... that "Anonymous" is ME!
Lisa, your big sister. :)

Heather said...

Thanks Lisa! These posts are all from this week so it's not like you've missed anything. I haven't blogged (literally) in years. Lol

Russ said...

I am glad you are blogging again. I would love the back story about why your in Minnesota for the summer. Our neighbors lived there for 10 years and loved it....although there was something about terrible mosquitoes...I am glad to be updated about your adventures. This is Emily BTW, but I think that it is signed in under Russ.