how cute is he?!?!? man - good looks must run in your family. :)
Oh my what a cute little face. I wish that my kids got chubby cheeks, but alas they never do. I just want to pinch those cute little cheeks.
He is totally a cheek boy! What a cute little chunk. ;)
Wow you have cute kids... not that it is any surprise.
He looks like me:} O'well, Lisa just started a movie. C-yaBenji
He is such a cutie!!! He sure looks like the Pace side I think, don't you? What beautiful blue eyes with the dark hair!MOM and DAD
Post a Comment
6 comments:
how cute is he?!?!? man - good looks must run in your family. :)
Oh my what a cute little face. I wish that my kids got chubby cheeks, but alas they never do. I just want to pinch those cute little cheeks.
He is totally a cheek boy! What a cute little chunk. ;)
Wow you have cute kids... not that it is any surprise.
He looks like me:} O'well, Lisa just started a movie. C-ya
Benji
He is such a cutie!!! He sure looks like the Pace side I think, don't you? What beautiful blue eyes with the dark hair!
MOM and DAD
Post a Comment