After our weekend reunion with Wendell's family, we made the trip down to St. George to visit my family for a couple of days. Monday my sister, Lisa came with her kids to hang out and swim. We had a blast visiting with them. After swimming, my parents took everyone out to ice cream at The Golden Spoon. Yum.

Ryan, the youngest of my sister's four, playing on the ladder into the pool.

I forgot to brighten this picture before I added it. lol. But here is nephew Koby pouting outside the pool. I think he was too cold. We swam in the morning before it got too hot and it was a little breezy.

Me, Jordyn, Lisa, Ryan and Brittany still enjoying the pool. I believe my Mom was hiding in the background refusing to have her swimming experience permanently documented. lol.

Cute little Brittany poses for a picture. Lisa's kids are so good about taking pictures! I wish that would rub off onto mine.

Sydney was too cold to stay in the pool at first, but later that afternoon she stayed in for quite awhile.

Dad chit-chatting with Lisa inside.
That night we had a BBQ with everyone. My other sister Ashlee and her boyfriend Coden came over, and Lisa's hubby, Benji. Mom and Dad made some teriyaki chicken and kosher dogs. Mmmm.
If I can find the other pictures from the trip, I'll post them later. But we all had a great time, except for the traveling....
5 comments:
OMGOSH those kids are SOOOOO cute!!! ;)
Oh, and thanks a LOT for putting the pic with my ugly face in it. :p
Wow... talk about a long weekend. I'm impressed you did all of that driving. I love swimming outtings with my kids, and when cousins can be there it is even better.
Sorry I was so busy... I did'nt get a chance to really see you guys.. Sounds like you'all had a blast.
Benji
We missed you Benji!!
We sure love having you come down! Always fun to get the whole group together! We love you!
MOM AND DAD
Post a Comment