Last weekend we had a family reunion for the Tolman side of Wendell's family. We went up on Saturday and Sunday. Most of the time was spent just sitting around chatting and catching up with relatives. The kids had so much fun running around with their cousins.

Ethan and Liam took turns sitting on each other's laps in the stroller. A couple of the older cousins kept pushing them around.

William was our auctioneer. We bought one of these cute purses that Wendell's uncle knitted. (yes, I said his
uncle...lol) The auction was a lot of fun. This is how they raise money for the family fund.
Wendell's dad enjoying the auction.
Here's Wendell's mom. She made a couple of cute quilts that sold for some good money.
My nephew, Joshua. Wendell got a good shot of him.
Liam and Ethan often fought over this little school bus "toy holder". I don't know whose it was, but they laid claim to it as much as they could. lol.

Blackmail for the future. lol. Sydney was trying to find something of her own that she could sell at the auction. :O)

Wendell's oldest brother, Lawrence, and his little girl, Shaylee. She's just a few months older than Ethan, and such a sweetheart.
2 comments:
What fun family memories. I love family reunions, Ryan doesn't feel the same way. I just love to see extended family and see how much every one looks a like.
What a FUN idea to hold an auction to raise money for family events! I'd love one of your MIL's quilts. And the purses? What a talented uncle you've got. :)
Love the boogie pic. ;)
Post a Comment