Later that night we drove down to Liberty, UT, just a few minutes away from the reunion, to stay in a condo for the night. We love camping, but didn't have much room in the van for our tent and camping gear since we were going to St. George afterward. So we opted to rent a condo for the night. It was pricey, but the kids enjoyed it. There are no cheap hotel/motels in that area. We didn't get much sleep, because Ethan was up all night crying in his sleep. Grrr.
We snapped a couple pictures before leaving the next morning. The older two kids slept on a sofabed. They thought that was pretty fun.
If you look closely, Ethan has hot chocolate all over his face. lol.

4 comments:
I love family over-nighters, but we are the same way not to much sleep. Your kids are so cute.
Looks like the kids had fun! What cute pics, too.
Those pictures are priceless!
Boy, I should go clear to the end before I comment!! Such cute pictures of the kids!! (Such cute kids!!) That one of the baby is SO cute!! He is a doll!!
Sure wish I could have seen him when you were here...
Thanks for posting, and giving us a chance to see the family!
Love, Grandpa and Grandma
Post a Comment