'Tis the season for "thanks" giving:
As I cleaned out my van a couple of days ago, I lamented the grime and food crumbs stuck in some crevices I just can't get into. I looked at our dirty, stained carpet and worn out "leather" seats. I was longing for a "new" car. Then I thought about our car payment. We don't have one. Awesome. I think I can live with a less-than-beautiful van that fills our needs, in exchange for no car payment.
6 years ago

3 comments:
I really love this post today! Very well put. I suppose I could say the same thing about our house. Our payment is not what it should be (we're paying interest only until we can refinance into a regular 40-yr note), but at least we don't have the huge house payment that comes with a new or bigger house. We just couldn't do it! Good post. I'll see if I can think up something cool for my post tomorrow!
Thanks for the reminder to be grateful for our blessings! I needed it today!
II just have to tell you, with the big house comes a lot more things to do... plus the big mortgage. It is nice to have simple things and just enjoy them. Thanks Heather.
Post a Comment