Tuesday, November 13, 2007

sigh...

Isn't it funny how you always love your kids the most when they're sleeping?
(Or is that just me?)
:O)

I'm feeling very sentimental.
We leave early in the morning on a trip without the kids. I'm going to miss them so much!
I know we'll have a great time.
But, still....

4 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

I know what you mean. Even on the days where I go hoarse screaming at them, the moment they fall asleep and I go in to check on them and tuck them in.... I get all tearry-eyed. I love my kids, and it's in the QUIET moments that I can actually step back and appreciate them. Lol.

Have FUN on your trip! Benji expects a full report! :)

WonderKitty said...

I like kids more when they are sleeping too. It means I don't have to do anything fo them! Ha! Thats bad. I just loose patience fast, so sleeping is good!

Kelseybob said...

I'm the same way. Even if they are angels all day I still love to watch them sleeping.

Anonymous said...

I must admit that as Abbie didn't nap so well today that my favorite time is when she is sleeping.....and I'm glad you are sentimental about your kids because today, well....if anyone wants an extra girl. The problem is I'm spoiled because she is so good most of the time that when she has an off day, I don't deal so well....