tonight is the last night on our trip. We just did the wedding today. It was really fun, and we actually ran into some people who used to be in our ward in Logan! They are friends of the couple, and actually live near here now. Small world! Anyway, we fly out tomorrow and then travel to Bear Lake for 3 days with the kids. After that, we head to St. George to be with my family for Thanksgiving. I would say I'll post pictures as I go, but with the kids around, I doubt I'll have so much free time! lol. So we'll see how it goes.
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
6 years ago

7 comments:
Wow! I had no idea you guys were travelling so much in such a short time! I'm glad you had a ton of fun, you guys deserve it! You'll have fun at Bear Lake (wherever that is!)! Be safe on the roads, and we can't WAIT to see you guys next weeeeeek!!!! :)
I'm thinking about piling up the family in a rented motorhome and driving out that way someday. The more I read about church history I more I want to be where it happened. Maybe someday. C-ya this week.
Benji
Holy cow you guys are busy. I hope that you have fun. And be very safe.
You are going to be so glad to finally get home and relax after all this traveling! Hope to see you this weekend.
Heather! If you are going to be in St. George this weekend, make a short trip to Grandma's so we can finally see you!
What a fun trip I can't believe how much you were able to see in such a short time!
Thanks for the present Heather. I really enjoyed the history of the nauvoo temple and the other buildings. I still listen to books on cd, and listen to new stuff all the time. The most recent is the one on President Hinkley (forget the name). Totally inspirational.
Benji
Post a Comment