Wednesday, February 3, 2010

new blog updated

I changed my new blog name and address. The other name really "bugged" me, get it? Okay, so the new name isn't better. And it doesn't matter. But mostly I was experimenting with moving a blog from one site to another and it worked. So this is the new address. I know Lisa is the only one looking, but thought I'd post it just in case anyone else wants to! I am going to post something new each week, so feel free to link it and check back.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds great- I'll change the link! Oh, and still feel free to update it each week- even if I AM the only one peeking! I LOVE seeing what you're working on, and then "stealing" your ideas. ;)

Da Kine said...

she's not the only one looking!
Da kine

Greg and Lindsay said...

I'm looking too!! You are so on the ball.