Finally a few pictures to share.
Cole LOVES granola bars! He will eat one right after the other all day long if I let him. And boy, you should see the fit he throws when I finally cut him off. yikes.
(this picture is cute, too, because you can see his crooked front tooth from when he chipped it several months ago)

Ethan in zombieland.

Ethan does a fun playgroup every monday with some boys his age. Actually, they're all a year younger, but he loves having boy time every monday. There are four boys, and we trade off weeks having it at our house. This pic is from the Pajama Party for the letter "p" day at my house. One of the boys wasn't able to come. But I thought it was funny how all three of these boys chose to wear "shorts" pajamas - in the middle of winter. lol.


Here are a few from our yearly trip to see the lights in Salt Lake. The kids had a blast. Here is the big red tree Ethan kept begging to go see. It was HUGE- and really cool.


Sydney could not sit still to save her life. Here she is jumping....

And leaping....

Cole had it made.

One day over Christmas break Wendell took Ethan out for a spontaneous dad-date. Ethan loves special time with either of us. They went to Caspers for a cone.



3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! Did you do anything to the browns in those first couple pictures? They look amazing.
Fun times! Gosh your boys are growing up so fast! I miss being able to just hop in the car for a quick drive to Temple Square. Beautiful tree. How fun for Ethan to go on a Father/Son date. We really need to do those more often. Love seeing your blog updated. ;)
thanks! Emily- I just bumped up the contrast a little. The lighting was cool because of how the flash was tilted and stuff, but that's all I can think it is. Lisa- I wish it was just a quick drive for us! We have to plan a whole afternoon/evening for travel down to SL. I really miss you guys living there, it was always fun to have family to pop in on. :)
Post a Comment