Tuesday, February 2, 2010

surprise visit from grandpa!

This afternoon my Dad called to say he would soon be in Logan to make a fuel delivery at Sam's Club. So when he was done, we picked him up and brought him home for dinner. We had a great visit for about an hour. The kids love to play with Grandpa - and he's such a good sport to play "konk the monkey" and "monster tag," my kids' two favorite games.
(don't pay attention to my messy playroom!)

It was such fun surprise for the day!
He had to leave for Salt Lake after dinner and the kids were so sad. But we'll see him in a few weeks at Koby's baptism, right Lisa?

1 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun! I totally love that about dad- that he actually gets in and PLAYS with the kids! :) Yeah, we're still deciding on a date. It'll be more than a "couple of weeks", though. More like a month- probably either the 12th or the 26th of March- I didn't want to make you travel on your bday! I'll let you know as soon as we decide. :)